Friday, February 1, 2013

Skeleton Cartoon Drawing

Chicken Little's skeleton was really hard to come up with. I had to figure out whether a certain bone would be bigger or smaller than the others. His beak was really hard to come up with. I think that the position that Chicken Little is in is what made drawing the bone structure harder. The only thing i had to really modify was his chest, because its really small so i had to make the rib cage smaller. Its the same with his arms and legs because they are also really tiny. I exaggerated his cockscomb by adding bones inside of it. I learned that drawing bone structures for animated characters is really hard. I really learned how to be more creative and draw the bone structure. I don't really like this drawing i have done. I only like the rib cage and the left arms bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment